Thursday, April 15, 2010

Projects

I thought I'd take a moment to write what's on the project roster right now. Here goes:

*There are some mommy crafts that I'd like to finish for a baby shower this Saturday. I'm one of the organizers of the shower, and since I've been thinking a lot about baby showers, I'd also like to write a pseudo-ethnographic blog entry on how they function as life phase rituals.

*I'm collaborating with friends on a kids' book--the illustrations will be my next big creative endeavor.

*Completing my counselors training for the WCN. Still need to finish reading the manual.

*Create a plan for processing our books--Don bought me Delicious Monster personal library software for Christmas. I'd like to enter our books. I'd also like to remove some books to storage in order to free some more space for craft supplies and also to make the shelves more aesthetic.

*Cleaning C0-op --Maria and I will attend weekly cleaning co-op meetings. (Kellie wrote up our first meeting in her wonderful blog, the Life Pursuit)

*Implement a daily cleaning regimen.

*We have some artworks that needs to be framed and hung. I'd also like to rearrange some of pictures and hang some of the pictures that are currently sitting on tables or leaning against walls

No comments:

Post a Comment